Drug Crime Attorney in Mission Viejo CA
Protect yourself against unfair punishments with help from an experienced drug crime attorney in Mission Viejo CA.
Are you in need of a drug crime attorney in Mission Viejo CA to defend your rights and interests? Whether your case involves illegal narcotics or misuse of legal prescription medications, you can get the help you need at the Law office of Michael L. Fell.
Michael L. Fell isn’t just your average attorney he is actually a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist who has dedicated his career to criminal law. He also brings 18 years of valuable experience as a Deputy DA to his defense work. This knowledge and experience make Attorney Fell ideally positioned to secure the fastest and most favorable outcome possible to any type of drug charge, including:
- Drug Possession
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Drug Sales/Transportation
- Drug Manufacturing
- Prescription Fraud
- DUI of Drugs
- Medical Marijuana Violations
Attorney Fell Makes Sure Police & Prosecutors Play Fair
Though California has relaxed its approach to certain low level drug offenses, in many police and prosecutors’ minds the “war on drugs” rages on. Sometimes drug arrests are made and/or drug charges are filed based on illegally obtained evidence. For example, police might violate your rights by:
- Stopping individuals without reasonable cause
- Search warrant defects
- Violating California search and seizure rules
- Entrapping suspects
- Using unreliable informants
- Failing to Mirandize suspects before questioning
When working as a drug crime attorney in Mission Viejo CA, Michael L. Fell is always on guard against the possibility of illegal evidence. He and his team will conduct a careful investigation into the facts of your case, and if any illegal evidence is discovered he will file the necessary motions to have it excluded. He will also identify any weak points in the prosecution’s arguments and see if he can convince the DA to drop the case entirely.
“Creative Sentencing” May Help You Avoid Jail Time
Michael L. Fell is well known as an expert in “creative sentencing,” or the creation of plea deals that keep drug offenders out of jail and facilitate rehabilitation. When you hire Michael L. Fell as your drug crime attorney in Mission Viejo CA, you can be certain he will advocate passionately for you to receive a favorable plea deal that will enable you to move forward with your life as quickly as possible. Common deals include:
- Drug Diversion: If you are a non-violent drug offender and meet certain other requirements, drug diversion may be open to you. A drug diversion program allows you to get treatment for addiction rather than going to jail, and prevents a conviction from going on your criminal record.
- Reduced Charges: If you are facing felony charges or multiple misdemeanor charges, Attorney Fell may be able to negotiate for a reduction that will be less damaging to your record.
- Reduced Sentence: Even if you do not qualify for drug diversion, there are still many alternatives to jail time that your drug crime attorney in Mission Viejo CA can explore as a more appropriate punishment.
Call Now for Immediate Assistance from a Drug Crime Attorney in Mission Viejo CA
For the best possible protection, hire the Law Office of Michael L. Fell early in your case perhaps even before you are arrested or formally charged. You can reach us at (949) 585-9055 and receive immediate attention from an experienced drug crime attorney in Mission Viejo CA any time, 24/7. Get your free initial consultation today and learn more about how our firm can protect your rights and your future.