Fraud Attorney in Mission Viejo CA
Start building an aggressive defense against any fraud charge by hiring Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Mission Viejo CA.
In any type of fraud case, intent to deceive rather than success in this deception is what matters. Of course, if you had no intent, there was no fraud. As you can imagine, the law can be quite confusing on these points. Fortunately, you don’t have to become a legal expert yourself in order to get a top quality defense.. You can just hire an expert by retaining Michael L. Fell as your fraud attorney in Mission Viejo CA.
The Right Fraud Attorney in Mission Viejo CA for Any Charge
California law defines a wide variety of fraud crimes, so you need to be sure your attorney is intimately familiar with the law. As a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist, Michael L. Fell has proven he meets this requirement. Attorney Fell can represent you in cases involving:
- Check Fraud
- Credit Card Fraud
- Auto Insurance Fraud
- Denti-Cal Fraud
- Health Care Fraud
- Medi-Cal Fraud
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Workers Comp Fraud
- Real Estate & Mortgage Fraud
- Securities Fraud
- Prescription Fraud
- Fraudulent Vehicle Registration
Some of these cases will no doubt involve mountains of highly technical financial evidence. But don’t worry with an experienced fraud attorney in Mission Viejo CA like Michael L. Fell on the job, you’ll always get an expert defense no matter how challenging the case.
Get the Best Possible Resolution to Your Fraud Case
Attorney Fell never gives his clients false hope or unreasonable promises. Instead, you will receive his honest and professional opinion as to the strategy that should be pursued and the outcome you can expect to achieve. He will do everything in his power to secure the best possible outcome to your case, such as:
- Getting Charges Dropped/Dismissed: If you call Attorney Fell early enough, he may be able to meet with prosecutors as they’re going over the police reports in your case and convince them not to press charges. A big part of the reason Attorney Fell is so successful in these kinds of situations is that he understands the prosecution’s position from experience. He spent 18 years as an Orange County Senior Deputy District Attorney so he knows what evidence prosecutors must have to win a case.
- Negotiating a Plea Deal: Attorney Fell is well known as a fraud attorney in Mission Viejo CA who excels in creative sentencing. He will do everything in his power to secure a deal that keeps you out of jail and minimizes the impact of the conviction on your future.
- Seeking a Not Guilty Verdict: When appropriate, Attorney Fell is not afraid to take your case to trial. As your fraud attorney in Mission Viejo CA, you can rely on him to handle all stages of the proceeding from witness selection to closing arguments with the utmost skill and professionalism.
Are You Facing Professional Discipline?
For nurses, doctors, dentists, and pharmacists, resolving the criminal case is not necessarily the end of the matter. Since fraud is a crime of moral turpitude, the state licensing board could decide to suspend or revoke your license or otherwise discipline you. Lucky for you, Michael L. Fell can help you face the Board. He can be present at your hearing or at least help you prepare for it so that you will be able to tell your side of the story to the Board and present evidence that you are still fit to hold your license.
Call Now for Immediate Help
Considering the potentially serious implications of a fraud charge or conviction, you obviously need expert representation ASAP. To start discussing your case with a fraud attorney in Mission Viejo CA, call us at (949) 585-9055 any time.