Restraining Orders in Mission Viejo CA
Need help with restraining orders in Mission Viejo CA? Turn to the Law Office of Michael L. Fell.
Domestic violence restraining orders, elder abuse restraining orders, and civil harassment restraining orders are often issued in conjunction with allegations of abuse, stalking, physical harm, or harassment. While it is of course important to protect alleged victims, unfortunately by their very nature restraining orders in Mission Viejo CA can be very limiting to the restrained person. For example, restraining orders can:
- Limit your movements by preventing you from going near the protected person’s work or home
- Force you to move out of your home (in the case of an order protecting a spouse or partner you live with)
- Limit your ability to see your children
- Affect your position in a family law dispute
- Make you give up any firearms you own
- Affect your immigration status
Don’t Just Accept Unfair Limitations Request a Hearing
There is the possibility that restraining orders in Mission Viejo CA especially emergency orders could be based on false allegations. Fortunately, the law does provide a recourse to you in this situation. You can request a hearing with the help of your attorney and present arguments that may keep the order from becoming permanent.
Accused of a Restraining Order Violation?
When restrained persons disobey restraining orders in Mission Viejo CA, they could end up going to jail. At the very least, they might have to pay a fine and have a conviction for contempt of court appear on their permanent record. Fortunately, Michael L. Fell can provide an expert defense for any kind of alleged restraining order violation. Attorney Fell will work hard to uncover and present evidence that will show you did not commit the violation, but if you need to plead guilty he will turn his attention securing a favorable deal using creative sentencing.
Why Choose Michael L. Fell for Help with Restraining Orders in Mission Viejo CA
- Knowledge: Some defense attorneys lack the wide range of legal knowledge to effectively deal with issues related to restraining orders in Mission Viejo CA. But Attorney Fell does have this knowledge and he’s proven it by becoming a California Board Certified Criminal Law Specialist.
- Experience: Michael L. Fell is a seasoned attorney with many decades of experience in criminal law. He understands the prosecution’s mindset perfectly, having spent 18 years as a prosecutor himself, and this equips him to reach fair and favorable plea deals quickly after restraining order violations.
- Service: Attorney Fell and his entire team sincerely care about your future. We will come to all court appearances with you and keep you updated and informed at every stage of your case to minimize the stress of the experience as much as possible.
Immediate Help Available
With an attorney on call 24/7, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell is able to provide prompt assistance for any kind of issue related to restraining orders in Mission Viejo CA. Call us at (949) 585-9055 now to get started.