Law Office of Michael L. Fell
900 Roosevelt Irvine, CA 92620
(949) 585-9055

Drunk in Public Lawyer in Santa Ana CA

Click here for a Free Consultation

Drunk in Public Lawyer in Santa Ana CA

Don’t take accusations lying down: Speak with a drunk in public lawyer in Santa Ana CA

Facing charges of public intoxication is never easy. It may seem simpler to just plead guilty and move on with your life. The truth is that if you don’t work with a drunk in public lawyer in Santa Ana CA, you could end up facing long-term consequences.

Working with a drunk in public lawyer in Santa Ana CA is the best way to defend your reputation

It’s a common misconception that simply pleading guilty to charges without first talking to a drunk in public lawyer in Aliso Viejo CA is the best option. Those accused often believe this because the police tell them that the evidence against them is rock solid and they are out of options. This is not the case and we hope everyone accused of this crime will talk to a lawyer before pleading guilty.

The truth of the situation is that there are always options. Before you say anything to the police, you should first consult with a drunk in public lawyer in Aliso Viejo CA. At the Law Offices of Michael L. Fell, we make it easy by offering a free legal consultation. We’ll listen to your side of the case, consider the evidence, and provide you with potential options.

Answers to commonly asked questions of a drunk in public lawyer in Santa Ana CA

  1. What happens if there’s no evidence against me? If we look at the evidence in your case and determine that we can either have some evidence excluded, or the evidence available doesn’t prove you were guilty, then we will either get the prosecution to drop the charges or we may take your case to court.
  2. What if I did it? Should I just plead guilty? Not without talking to a lawyer, no. Even if you did it and there’s evidence against you, we may able to negotiate better terms in exchange for your guilty plea. Remember that the police and the prosecution are not there with your best interests in mind. Talk to a lawyer to find out the right way forward.
  3. Are there other options beyond a guilty plea? Yes. Depending on your criminal history and the specifics of your case, you may be eligible for an informal deferment. Essentially, this means that you are able to compete drug or alcohol counseling or complete community service instead of being convicted of the crime.

Your next step is a free legal evaluation

All you have to do now is Contact the Law Offices of Michael L. Fell by calling (949) 585-9055. You’ll have access to a free legal consultation from a drunk in public lawyer in Santa Ana CA who knows how to help. Call now and take the next step toward a positive future.

Law Office of Michael L. Fell - Criminal Defense Lawyer

Michael L. Fell

Have you been accused of a crime? We'll get through it together.

No matter how daunting the criminal charges against you may be, the Law Office of Michael L. Fell can provide the aggressive and effective defense representation you need to secure the best possible outcome to the case. We will stand beside you each step of the way, passionately advocating for your rights and protecting your future against the consequences of undeserved or unduly harsh punishment.